On this episode, Tim and Adam get into how artists and bands should always work to put their best foot forward, banter a little about stage banter, discuss how to get ready for the manager / publicist / label olympics…
Featuring Canadian musicians Adam 'Atom' Percy and Tim van de Ven. We talk studio tips and tricks, discuss tour and road stories from days long by, ramble about the creative process, and from time to time, talk to friends about their own musical experiences.
This podcast is for your entertainment. It’s also a place for us to laugh, vent, and maybe even learn something. We will ask you to send us music as we love hearing new and exciting sounds and we welcome your participation.
We will have some permanent topics and others that may drift in on one episode, only to drift away the following episode. If you love a certain segment, or despise a certain segment, let us know.
We welcome your input. Got an idea for a segment? Send us a message! You think that we hit the ball out of the park? Please, let us know! You think that we swung wildly and completely missed the ball? Send us your rebuttal, rebuke, rework; we might be grouchy, but we are not always right (just mostly).
This podcast needs your participation, and yes, your music! We are hoping to feature talented individuals on our show; currently, we are working on ways to interview folks. With the way things are presently, it’s a bit more challenging, but not impossible.
Your fashion sense will never be the same with this Audible Brutality T! Get Adam and Tim all over your chest, all at a reasonable price.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping